Saturday, September 11, 2010

Uhhgg.

Sooo, I wish I could say that I've made some progress since last post, but I found out that we would have to move out of our house and into an apartment in the neighboring city (by today basically)... hectic is best way to describe the past two weeks. Finally finished moving this morning. Annnnd my final class starts on Tuesday....

I did receive my sketchbook in the mail for the Sketchbook Project, but I may replace the paper in it with some Arches 140 lb cold press. "Night time stories" here I come...

Hopefully things calm down again soon so I can get some extra time on my hands where my brain is not a hundred miles ahead of me.

Though I am getting a new Intuos tablet next week from a friend who has only used it once but is giving me a fantassssstic deal on it (goodbye 6-7 year old 4x5 wacom tablet whose pen grip is falling apart) so hopefully it will spark some more digital artwork too.


Man, moving, and working a 40+hour week is taking its toll... I apologize for this being pretty sporadic- my mind is all over the place right now. I'll update again when I actually have something to show and not excuses for a lack thereof. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critiques, and just leavings some love? Type here.