Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm back :)

After a a bit of an artwork hiatus due to a promotion at work eating up my time and energy, I took on a t-shirt design contest for Back in the Day Bakery (one color image, 8x10 max, $100 if they use it) and am also potentially doing some photo editing for the Savannah Candy Kitchen's website and catalog if they like the edits I sent them (essentially trying out for the job type stuff). Cross my fingers for both to be thumbs up.

Also, a dear friend of mine, Amy, sent me a link to a cool art project that you can find out about here: http://arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject . I ordered my own sketchbook and plan to participate as it would not only be good practice, but my artwork gets to travel the US and then have a permanent place in the Brooklyn Art Library if I finish it by the deadline. And that would be totally cool... Oh btw my theme for my sketchbook is going to be Nighttime Stories. Kinda excited about that :)


And now without further ado, I'd like to introduce to you my t-shirt illustration for BinDB.





All images are copyright of Brittany White 2010


Enjoy.
(Ps. One more quarter til graduation. Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critiques, and just leavings some love? Type here.