Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My 1st Children's Book is Finished :)

Okay so, the reason I haven't been posting as I promised in my first post was I just haven't had any time between school work (including this project), work work (oh, Firehouse Subs...), and I had to take a little while off due to my grandmother (rest her soul) passing away last month. But alas, I have a finished book that you can preview by clicking on this badge below. Feel free to purchase it, but keep in mind I am raising the price within the next two weeks so that I can actually make a profit off of my work if someone buys it. Right now it is at base cost that the website charges to print it.

This is my very first child's book, made as a dummy book that I would send out to possibly get picked up by a publishing company. I plan to, when I have the time, go back in and work further on the artwork and text some more to fine tune it. Less than 8 weeks to write and illustrate a book is not very much time in the book world. That aside I hope you enjoy it, and if you purchase a copy let me know, and I'd love to hear some feed back. I'll be on spring break in a week so I'll be posting more artwork from the past quarter (I promise X) to make up for not doing so in the past two months. Thanks guyssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critiques, and just leavings some love? Type here.